Advertising in Lake Business Magazine
- High-end, award-winning publications with entertaining and thought-provoking content
- Quality audiences comprised of local, intelligent, savvy readers
- Established and proven distribution channels
- Powerful partnerships
- Publish 4 quarterly issues a year
- Over 100,000 readers monthly
- Online digital edition with rich content
• LBM will be produced quarterly and directly mailed to strategically identified business owners, entrepreneurs, community leaders and local chambers of commerce.
• The magazine will also include an online flip magazine, which will be easy to access from the Lake Business Magazine website.
• Our philosophy is this magazine will be available everywhere the reader is.
(width by height)
Full Page Trim Size 8.375” x 10.875”
Full Page (with .125” bleed) 8.625″ x 11.125″
Full Page (without bleed) 7.375″ x 10.375″
Half Page Horizontal 7″ x 4.625″
Half Page Vertical 3.375″ x 9.505″
Quarter Page 3.375″ x 4.625″
All text and logos must stay within a .5″ margin on full-page ads or spreads
* Live area refers to the area in which all text and important artwork (i.e. logos) must be within. Due to printer constraints, any non-bleed full page ads must have a 0.5” margin on all sides, thus creating the live area.
(in order of preference)
• PDF files: must be high-res PDF/X-1a:2003 compliant, all colors must be CMYK, all type must be converted to outlines (we reserve the right to rasterize PDF’s as TIFF’s).
• Collected InDesign files: CS 5.5 or lower; include all fonts (both printer and screen) and all linked files.
• Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files: all type should be converted to paths/outlines.
• All submitted images must be 300dpi or higher (TIFF’s preferred).
• We do not accept QuarkXpress files.
• Files may be submitted via email (no larger than 8MB) or on CD/DVD.
45 Days prior to publication.
All camera-ready ads must be in no later than the 5th of the month prior to publication.
Example: An ad scheduled to run in the July issue is due to LAKE BUSINESS MAGAZINE by June 5th.